Employment at The Victor L. Phillips Company is managed through our parent office, VLP Holding Company, Inc. Located in Kansas City, MO.
All current openings are listed on our Career Builder Talent Network page. Please click ‘Join Our Talent Network’ button below to view all open positions. After submitting your resume through our Talent Network, please download our application - available below.
People are important! As a family-owned business, people are our focus. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to find the most qualified candidate for each position.
Click here to download our application for employment and click here to download the Affirmative Action Form. Both are Word documents that you can email, fax, or mail to Angel Leavey.
It is the policy of VLP Holding Company, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees*, including:
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off
- Flex time scheduling
- Company-paid employee medical and prescription insurance
- Company-paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance for employees and their families
- Company-paid Short- and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k savings plan with full vesting upon enrollment
- 401k company match of 50% of the first 5% deferred
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Assistance
- Manufacturer, On-the-job, and seminar training
*Benefit packages may differ for union employees, and may change at our discretion.